- Screen: 6.43-Inch Display
- SIM: Dual SIM
- CPU: Octa Core
- Storage: 6GB RAM; 128GB ROM
- Operating System: Android 11
- Camera: 48 MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP and 13 MP Front
- ID: Infrared & Fingerprint
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh Battery
- Speed: 2.2GHz
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678
- 1 x Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Global Version Smartphone
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x EU Charger
- 1 x Soft Case
- 1 x SIM Eject too
Xiaomi has introduced a new “Evol” design which freshens up the Redmi Note 10 series a bit. There's little scope for differentiation on smartphones, and the main bit of design flair is the camera module on the rear. The four lenses, all of different sizes, are arranged in a chunky but rounded panel that protrudes by about 1mm from the rear.
The processor of choice for this generation is Qualcomm's Snapdragon 678, a recently launched upper-mid-range option that improves very slightly on the Snapdragon 675. It has two Kryo 460 Gold CPU cores running at 2.2GHz. There's 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM storage.
The 6.43-inch display has a Full-HD+ resolution and 60Hz refresh rate. Brightness goes up to 1100nits peak which is enough for apps like YouTube to display HDR videos with boosted brightness, although HDR isn't listed on the spec sheet. You can adjust the color tone or switch to Reading Mode which makes everything appear warmer, which Xiaomi says can reduce eye strain.